Magdalen Centre North
Magdalen Centre North is the extension to the original Magdalen Centre opened in 1991. It is linked to the original building by a glazed bridge.
Magdalen Centre North provides serviced accommodation for companies requiring between approx. 2000 sq ft - 11,500 sq ft.
There is a 400mm floor void and 600mm ceiling void together with additional riser columns allowing the possibility of laboratory use if required.
Availability within the Magdalen Centre may change at short notice so please contact Mrs Shannon Blaszko for an immediate update.
Lease agreement Includes:
- VRV Air conditioning
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Broadband connection
- Telephone Line Rental (pro-rata)
- Parking and Visitor parking (pro-rata)
- 24hr Security
- Full reception service and a backup telephone answering service
- Voice mail
- Park Service Charge
- Cleaning of common parts
- External window cleaning
- Category 5 cabling
In addition to the items included under the short form lease agreement (listed above) companies in Magdalen Centre North also benefit from:
- Regular Bus Service
- On site café / restaurant
- ATM cash machine
- 6 meeting rooms
- Conference room to seat 80
- Access to Electric Vehicle charging point (by arrangement)
- Hire of LCD projector
- Shower room
- Web site listing for occupiers
- Park Newsletter
- Public Payphones
- Secretarial Services as required
- Franking of mail
- Photocopying colour / black and white
- Recycling service
Other Property Currently Available at Oxford Science Park
Oxford Science Park has a variety of commercial property: offices and laboratory space to let/rent, some occupied by single companies and some multi-tenanted.