Fletcher House is an example of ‘Grade A’ commercial office space on The Oxford Science Park
Fletcher House has been designed to suit both office and laboratory/research and development occupiers. It features raised floors and deep ceiling voids to accommodate data cabling, drainage and ventilation requirements.
Additional plant areas are designated to enable supplemental plant to be provided for laboratories.
Fletcher House comprises a three storey building with a glazed curtain walling system occupying a lakeside position.
Car parking is provided both externally and within the undercroft to maximize the landscaped environment.
Fletcher House is fully let. Ground and 1st floors are let to Trip Advisor, the top floor is let to Marks and Clerk.
Designed by Hamiltons Architects, Fletcher House is a high quality development benefiting from the following features:
- Energy Performance Certificate - Rating C
- VRF air conditioning
- 185 mm fully accessible raised floor zone
- Two storey atrium / reception
- Landscaped external areas with lakeside setting
- Two x 13 person lifts
- Lighting inset in suspended ceilings
- WC's on each floor
- Plant zones allocated to each floor
- Ceiling void and structural / services zone of 1050 mm
- Additional drainage downpipes for future tenants connection
Fletcher House may be used for any office use within Class B1 and/or for laboratories.
The building is fully let.
Download a pdf map for Fletcher House (913k)
The Postcode for Fletcher House is OX4 4GE
Other Property Currently Available at Oxford Science Park
Oxford Science Park has a variety of commercial property: offices and laboratory space to let/rent, some occupied by single companies and some multi-tenanted.