Magdalen Centre South
Magdalen Centre South is the original Science Park Innovation Centre opened in 1991.
It provides serviced offices (and some laboratories) for companies requiring between 150 sq ft – 2000 sq ft.
Suites are available under a monthly licence agreement.
Availability within the Magdalen Centre may change at short notice so please contact Mrs Shannon Blaszko for an immediate update.
Monthly Licence Includes:
- Business rates
- Water rates
- Broadband connection
- Telephone Line Rental (pro-rata)
- Parking and Visitor parking (pro-rata)
- 24hr Security
- Full reception service and a backup telephone answering service
- Voice mail
- Website listing for occupiers
- Park Service Charge
- Cleaning of common parts
- External window cleaning
- Floor areas are on a net internal area basis and subject to on site verification
In addition to the items included in the monthly licence agreement (listed above) companies in the Magdalen Centre also benefit from:
- Regular Bus Service
- Category 5 cabling
- On site café / restaurant
- ATM cash machine
- 6 meeting rooms
- Conference room to seat 70
- Hire of LCD projector
- Shower room
- Park Newsletter
- Public Payphones
- Secretarial Services as required
- Franking of mail
- Recycling service
Other Property Currently Available at Oxford Science Park
Oxford Science Park has a variety of commercial property: offices and laboratory space to let/rent, some occupied by single companies and some multi-tenanted.