10 August 2017
Volunteers needed! BBC TWO’s Trust Me I’m A Doctor & University of Oxford
BBC TWO and Oxford University need your help to find out about what are the psychological effects of 4 hours of sleep a night?
They are looking for volunteers to take part in the programme.
– are aged between 18-40
– live in Oxford or within easy commuting distance
– have no history of mental health disorders
– currently sleep well
– own a smartphone, are happy to film yourself at home and be on TV
– are happy to restrict your sleep to four hours a night for three consecutive nights, with 3 nights of normal sleep also monitored
– are available between 18 August and 25 August to take part
Then please email ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Oxford Sleep” in the subject line and a member of the team will be in touch.
Please include your name, age and contact number.
This project has been reviewed by, and received ethics clearance, through the University of Oxford Central University Research Ethics Committee (Ref: R52852/RE001)