28 June 2018
Get ready – PerkinElmer’s #OmicsRoadShow will be in Oxford soon!
Event date: Thursday 12 July 2018
The PerkinElmer mobile lab will be at the Oxford Science Park on Thursday 12th and Friday 13th July 2018 as a part of the Genomics and Proteomics 2018 roadshow.
In the PerkinElmer mobile lab you have the opportunity to learn about the latest genomics and proteomics automation innovations designed to improve the efficiency of your workflows and increase your productivity.
The mobile lab will be at the Oxford Science Park:
– on Thursday July 12th, from 11 am to 5 pm
– on Friday July 13th, from 8 am to 4 pm
Open access all day long + short talks (during morning coffee, lunchtime and afternoon tea).
Your #1 pit stop for better productivity:
– Experience our solution offering in one place – live
– Put our instruments to the test
– Talk to our experts about supercharging your lab workflow
– Get an exclusive preview of our newest solutions
Follow them on social media #OmicsRoadShow.
What: PerkinElmer’s #OmicsRoadShow
When: Thursday 12th and Friday 13th July 2018
Time: Thursday July 12th, from 11 am to 5 pm/ Friday July 13th, from 8 am to 4 pm
Where: The Magdalen Centre Car park, The Oxford Science Park, OX4 4GA